Answers to potential questions about the TUSCANY GALLERY
- The best thing about an intimate wedding at The Tuscany Gallery is that you can be yourself. No Stress.
- No Rain! No Heat! You don’t have to worry if the weather will spoil your day. Unlike having a ceremony/reception at a park – you can relax knowing that everything will be beautiful.
- Our maximum number of guests is 50. Having a small guest list allows you to focus on what’s important.
- No Decorating Costs – The Tuscany Gallery is already beautiful decorated with lots of trees, greenery, cobblestone floor, candles and lights. The cost of decorating can add major dollars to the cost of a wedding.
- Everything is included – officiant, cake, flowers, photography, music, and space for a reception.
- Yes you can bring you own officiant if you would like.
- You may use the time at The Tuscany Gallery for just your ceremony. And if you are planning to have a reception elsewhere, talk to us about an optional photography package at that location as well.
- Our A La Carte options have lots of extras that you can add if you so desire – like great photography as Quail Ridge Park (That’s included in the Piazza Grande Package.) We recommend Unity Candle Ceremonies, Wine Box Ceremonies, and Sand Ceremonies.
- Yes, you can do some personalization for your cake and your flowers. You can also upgrade to something larger if you so desire.
- Music is provided for your ceremony and/or reception.
- Our venue is great for other events as well – bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, meetings, seminars, and many other social events. It also great for that Second Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony.
- We recommend several catering companies that will give you great flexibility and superb food! They can provide everything including a grand buffet dinner, a food truck, food stations, and more. You can also provide your own catering company if you so desire.
- Most wedding packages provides a Sparking Grace Juice Toast for everyone – bride, groom, family and guests.
- Your staff coordinator that is included will work with you to plan and execute your day perfectly.
- Yes, there is a bride’s ready room for those last minute touch ups.
- We provide a FREE emergency kit for all those last minute disasters.
- FREE Parking that is safe and secure. No hassle as it is steps away from the front door. We offer easy entry for those with limited mobility issues.
- We are convenient located off Highway 70 and Highway 40/61. We are convenient for all your family, friends and guests.
- Hotel accommodations for out-of-town guests are available just minutes away
- Sometimes couples choose to use Tuscany Gallery for their wedding ceremony and a second larger location for their reception. Our photographer is available to accompany for you at your reception as well to capture some dynamic there.
How to Get a Marriage License
This is the information for getting a marriage license in St. Charles County, St Louis City, and St Louis County, Jefferson County and Warren County. You both have to be present to apply for the license, you have to be at least 18 years of age or have a parent with you. Every county is different so please make sure to read the information for the county you will be applying in. The license is good for 30 days from the date you get the license with no waiting period. You do not need to get the license in the county you are getting married in – just in the state of Missouri
St. Charles: Office of Barbara J. Hall, Recorder of Deeds, St. Charles County Administration Building, 201 North Second Street, Suite 338, St. Charles, Mo 63301. Their phone number is 636-949-7506. Office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday except legal holidays. Arrive no later than 4:00 pm. Cost is 48.00 cash. They do accept Visa/Mastercard but a service fee will be added. You can pre-pay for a certified copy at time of application for $9.50. In the county of St. Charles you do have to be divorced for 40 days and know the date the divorce was finalized. You MUST have a social security card and drivers license or visa or passport to get your marriage license in the county of St. Charles, no exceptions.
St. Louis City: Price is $48.00 cash, Visa or Mastercard. Certified copy is $12.00. Go to St. Louis City Hall located on the corner of 12th and Market located downtown St. Louis, Room 127. Their phone number is 314-622-3257. Office hours are 8:00 am to 4:45 pm Monday-Friday except legal holidays. Arrive no later than 4:30pm. Divorce has to be final within 30 days of marriage. Be sure to know date finalized and bring two forms of ID such as visa, passport, drivers license, and/or social security card.
St. Louis County: Price is $48.00 cash only and a certified copy is $9.00. Go to 41 S. Central Ave. 4th Floor in Clayton Missouri. Their phone number is 314-615-7102. Office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm on M-W-F and 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on T-Th except legal holidays. Divorce must be finalized for 31 days and you will need one of the follow: drivers license, state id or passport, social security card or original W2 or tax return.
Jefferson County: Cost is $51.00 cash only and a certified copy is $9.00. You only need a Picture ID and to know your Social Security Number. If case of Divorce or death they need to know the date. Their address is 729 Maple Street, Hillsboro, MO 63050. Office hours are 8:00am to 4:30pm. Phone number 636-797-5414.
Warren County: Cost is $52.00 cash only and a certified copy is $9.00 cash or check. Go to County Administration Building 101 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 303, Warrenton Mo 63383. Phone is 636-456-9800. Office hours are 8:00am to 4:00 pm Monday-Friday. You will need a Picture ID, drivers license or state ID, and social security number (don’t need card). If divorced or widowed, you need to know date of divorce or death. You don’t need the papers.